Facilities Management Services
Facilities Management Services, Louisville's premier contract cleaning company is currently seeking an Accounting Specialist to handle various accounting duties including customer billing, payables, collections, payroll data entry, etc.
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
$35,000 to $40,000 annually depending on experience.
FMS offers above industry wages, insurance options, flexible scheduling, 401K with match, paid vacation, paid holidays, and admission to all FMS employee and community programs and initiatives.
Apply using quick apply with resume included or visit our website for application.
FMS is headquartered in Louisville, serving all of Metro Louisville, Central Kentucky with branch operations in Shelbyville, Lexington, and New Albany IN. We specialize in contractual janitorial work, post-construction cleaning, and floor care services. Our diverse team includes over 850 team members. We focus on team and our core values, customer service, development, and training. FMS is the first janitorial company in the world to become a certified B-Corporation.
Our mission is to provide opportunity and access to our team members and help the communities where they live thrive.
High School Diploma/Some College
Previous accounting/clerical experience desired
- Duties include and are not limited to:
- Complete customer billing accurately
- Enter payable and supply invoices
- Perform collection calls and correspondence
- Enter payroll corrections
- Reconcile and allocate invoices from vendors
- Identify and relay finance request, problems, errors, and inconsistencies to manager
- Help others complete finance tasks as needed
- Demonstrate FMS core values, professionalism, and positivity
- Communicate customer and stakeholder information to department leaders
- Communicate work requests to manager
- Identify and report financial needs to FMS leaders
- Communicate progress on assigned tasks
- Follow FMS finance policies and procedures for billing, payroll, payables, and collections
- Complete reporting and documentation according to finance policies and procedures
Facilities Management Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.