Facilities Management Services
Bowling Green, KY, United States
Bowling Green, KY - School Janitor
Help us keep our students healthy and safe!
Starting pay $12.00 per hour with lots more benefits!
Benefits: Flexible Scheduling, retention bonuses, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, insurance benefits and admission to other FMS employee and community programs and initiatives.
Start a career with the best cleaning company in our area and work with an amazing team!
You’ll work with a team that helps keep schools clean in Warren County.
This position includes cleaning classrooms, offices, restrooms, common areas and cafeterias.
Schedules are Monday-Friday, second shift.
· Complete assigned route to a high standard
· Complete approved customer requests
· Clean something if it’s dirty “Rag in Hand!”
· Filling in for others due to circumstance
· Identify cleaning needs and problems
· Help others complete cleaning tasks
· Positive demeanor
· Communicate safety needs to lead/supervisor daily
· Communicate cleaning needs to lead/supervisor daily
· Communicate supply equipment needs to lead/supervisor daily
· Communicate personal needs to lead/supervisor daily
· Communicate customer requests to lead/supervisor daily
· Follow FMS safety policies and procedures
· Securing areas as required
· Communicating suspicious behaviors and unsafe conditions
As an FMS Team Member, you must be able to:
1) Lift, push or pull objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
2) Carry items under 20 lbs.
3) Squat, bend, stoop, and reach
4) Perform overhead reaching
5) Perform repetitive arm and hand movements for long periods of time
6) Walk distances over 100 yds. for long periods of time
7) Work in noisy environments
8) Work in warm and/or chilly environments
9) Work outside for brief intervals
10) Fill out simple paperwork
FMSpbc is an Equal Opportunity Employer