Facilities Management Services
Facilities Management Services, Louisville's premier contract cleaning company.
Currently seeking a Supervisor for Lexington, KY!
This is a Full-Time position. 2nd Shift, Weekends.
We offer flexible scheduling, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, insurance benefits, and admission to all FMS employee and community programs and initiatives.
- Develop a daily coverage plan with Manager
- Field employee call-outs
- Assign cleaning tasks to assistant supervisors and team members
- Verify execution of daily coverage plan
- Perform required FMS equipment and supply processes
- Resolve minor, immediate issues (cleaning, customer, employee, safety)
- Train team members and Assistant Supervisors
- Identify recurring customer, employee, safety, and cleaning needs
- Demonstrate FMS core values, professionalism, and positivity
- Coach and motivate employees
- Recognize work well done
- Provide a steady, calm presence when challenged
- Verify cleaning is completed to FMS standards
- Identify safety, cleaning, employee and customer needs during visits
- Perform required HR processes
Apply using with resume/work history included or visit our website for application. See Appy buttons.
Headquartered in Louisville, serving all of Metro Louisville, Central Kentucky with branch operations in Shelbyville, Lexington, and New Albany, IN. We specialize in contractual janitorial work, post-construction cleaning, and floor care services. Our diverse team includes over 850 team members. We focus on team and our core values, customer service, development, and training. FMS is the first janitorial company in the world to become a Certified B-Corporation. Our mission is to provide opportunity and access for our employees and help the communities where they live to thrive. We measure the execution of our social mission the same way we measure operational excellence and profitability
Facilities Management Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.